An elegant country residence with stunning panoramic sea views. 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, Sat TV, DVD, part air conditioned, large swimming pool, mature gardens and large lawned area.
This elegant and stylish country residence is located at the end of a long private drive in its own grounds which extend down to the shoreline, with mature gardens, extensive lawns, wonderful outside facilities and stunning panoramic sea views.
Binissaida is close to the towns of Es Castell Menorca and San Luís Menorca (Sant Lluis), where you will find banks, shops, local bars and a selection of quality restaurants. Next to Es Castell Menorca is the small fishing harbour of Cales Fonts; a lively ‘traffic-free’ area with a mixture of good bars and restaurants. The sandy beaches of Alcalfar,Binibeca and Punta Prima are close by.
An impressive property with panoramic views in a private and peaceful setting on the south eastern corner of the island. A short walk along a winding path through beautiful countryside leads you to a long stretch of uninhabited coastline.
The beautiful mature gardens, large open terraces and sweeping lawns are all cared for by a resident gardener, and entice you to relax as the sound of the wave’s gentle lap on the waters edge lulling you into the well earned siesta.
The villa has been cleverly designed to not only enjoy the stunning sea views but also to provide several comfortable, cool and shady areas during the day, either by the swimming pool where you can enjoy lunch with friends in this privileged position while watching the world go by or in the lovely courtyard which emits peace and tranquility.
The villa benefits from part air-conditioning
• Large teak doors open into a spacious entrance hall.
• A large family kitchen/breakfast room with built-in gas hob/electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, separate fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and a TV.
• Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Staff area with shower and WC.
• A very spacious air-conditioned sitting room with separate areas for reading and watching the television, it is comfortably furnished to a high standard and has a large Sat TV, DVD player and a HiFi system. Large patio doors open onto the main veranda at the front overlooking the sea and garden and another open onto a pretty courtyard dining area.
• An elegant dining room for up to 12 guests.
• Twin bedroom with air-conditioning, dressing room and en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath). Large patio door open onto the courtyard dining area and the room enjoys wonderful sea views.
• Four identical guest suites all with twin beds, en-suite bathrooms (shower over the bath) and ceiling fans. Large patio doors open onto a lovely terrace and all have fantastic sea views.
• Large doomed steam room with beautiful mosaic tiles and a separate shower.
• A sweeping stair case leads to the master bedroom.
• The master suite is spacious and airy with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden and sea. It has air-conditioning, TV and a large en-suite bathroom with sunken bath (shower over the bath) and twin sinks.
• Large veranda with comfortable stylish cane furniture, it overlooks the garden and has fantastic sea views.
• Courtyard with a pretty water feature, teak dining table and chairs and again stunning sea views.
• Main dining area has a pretty outside covered preparation area with large built-in Argentina style BBQ, stainless steel fridges and food preparation area. There is a large teak dining table and chairs and again the whole area enjoys fantastic sea views.
• Very large swimming pool (roman steps) with children’s shallow area and a separate Jacuzzi.