Minorque, Îles Baléares, Espagne
Cap d’en Font Menorca. Prestige rating. A beautiful villa with stunning sea views. Finished to a high standard and ideal for families. 4/5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Sat TV, part aircon and pool.
Located in the quiet residential area of Cap d’en Font, this beautiful villa is close to several rock pools and a small sandy beach. It is a spacious family villa that reaches down to the sea, giving the villa wonderful and uninterrupted sea views.
Close by is the old town of with its local shops, bars and restaurants and BiniSan Luís Menorca (Sant Lluis)beca (Binibequer) Vell village with a selection of small shops, restaurants and bars.
The cove of is cBinisafua Menorca (Binisafuller)lose by.
Clients are advised there may be some aircraft noise, when the wind is in the west and aircraft are taking off over the coast, mainly on Fridays.
This wonderful family villa has been tastefully furnished to create a relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere and designed to make the most of the wonderful sea views.
During the day watch the boats sail by from the large terrace, or as you relax in the 8m pool, and if you’ve a sense of adventure take the natural steps down to the sea to enjoy a refreshing swim from the rocks.
In the evenings as the sun starts to set enjoy a glass of wine as you soak up the peace and calm as the sea gently laps against the rocks and appreciate the fantastic views and know that you are somewhere truly special.
All the bedrooms benefit from air-conditioning
Ground Floor – open plan living area
• Well-equipped kitchen with hob/oven, large fridge and dishwasher.
• Utility room with washing machine and freezer.
• The open plan living/dining area is very spacious, it has a stylish dining table, comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, DVD player and HiFi system. Two sets of large French windows open onto a wonderful terrace with fantastic uninterrupted sea views.
• Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a separate large walk-in shower and twin sinks. French windows open onto the terrace and the room enjoys wonderful sea views.
• Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
• Large children’s bedroom with twin beds, an additional pull down bed and stairs up to a mezzanine floor with a twin bed. There is an en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower.
• Small single bedroom with French windows onto the terrace and en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower and twin sinks.
• Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath. There is a very pretty Menorcan door which opens onto a roof terrace with stunning sea views and magnificent sunsets.
• There is spacious terrace with dining table and chairs, comfortable seating and fantastic panoramic sea views.
• Swimming pool (roman steps) surrounded by terracing
• Step down to a small lawned Mediterranean garden, overlooking the sea.
• A natural pathway leads down to a diving platform into the sea – not suitable for non-swimmers.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman