Minorque, Îles Baléares, Espagne
Cala Llonga Menorca Menorca. Platinum Plus rating. A beautifully furnished high quality second home in a stunning front line location with fantastic views of Mahon (Mao) Menorca (Minorca) harbour from every room. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Sat TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioned, infinity pool, small lawned garden and steps down to a private beach.
A beautiful and comfortable second home in a fabulous location with breath-taking harbour views and stunning sun sets. In front of the house there is a lovely terraced garden with steps leading right to the water’s edge and a private pebble beach.
Cala Llonga Menorca is a quality residential area situated on the hillside opposite Es Castell Menorca and overlooks Mahon (Mao) Menorca (Minorca), with spectacular views especially at sunset, making this one of the most sought after locations in the Mediterranean.
It has a small supermarket, little bar/cafe and during the summer months a water taxi operates from the cala to Mahon (Mao) Menorca (Minorca) harbour esplanade with a large variety of quality boutiques, galleries, shops, bars and restaurants.
Close by is the small village of Mesquida, which has avoided tourism. It has a pretty beach and here you will find local shops and bars.
The villa has been cleverly designed to not only enjoy the stunning views of the harbour but also to provide several areas where you can escape the rest of the party whether it’s enjoying the wonderful 8m infinity edge pool, relaxing on private lower terrace or swimming in the cool waters of the harbour the villas small private beach.
However, whatever you are doing the location and layout of the wonderful villa allow you to watch the day to day life of the harbour and best of all, the beautiful sunsets.
The villa benefits from full air-conditioning, WiFi and all the rooms benefit from the fantastic harbour views.
• Modern well equipped kitchen with built-in oven, ceramic hob, griddle, microwave, large fridge freezer and dishwasher. There are two sets of french door one onto the main veranda and the other onto a pretty side terrace.
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
• Living/dining room with large corner sofa, dining table and chairs and a Bose iPod docking station and a plasma sat TV. Four sets of french windows open onto a pretty veranda with spectacular harbour views.
Lower Ground Floor
• Master suite with double bed, dressing area and en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath) and separate shower.
• Double bedroom.
• Two twin bedroom both with continental twin beds.
• All the bedrooms have french windows onto a sun terrace and enjoy breath taking harbour views.
• Separate bathroom (shower over the bath) and a separate shower.
• Teak decked veranda with dining table and chairs. There are electric blinds which can extend out to provide additional shade.
• A spacious covered terrace with relaxing cane sofas and stunning harbour views, there is also a built-in BBQ and food preparation area.
• Kitchen terrace with additional BBQ and a small seating area.
• Infinity swimming pool (roman steps) with outside shower room and sunbathing deck.
• Sun terrace with electric blind to give additional shade and a small lawned area.
• All the terraces enjoy stunning views of Mahon harbour and spectacular sun sets.
• Roof garden.
• Steps from in front of the property run down through a pretty terraced garden to the water’s edge.
rom every angle.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman