Minorque, Îles Baléares, Espagne
Son Ganxo Menorca (Minorca) is an exclusive development of private villas right on the coast between the beach resorts of Punta Prima and Binibeca,close to the southernmost tip of Minorca. This location has lovely views of the coast and the little island of Isla de Aire with its lighthouse.
Son Ganxo Menorca (Minorca) and Punta Prima have a have a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Punta Prima has a sandy beach and beach bar.
There is a road train that runs between Punta Prima and Binibeca .
The old town of Sant Climent (San Clemente) Menorca with its local shops, bars and restaurants is close by.
This beautifully designed contemporary villa is a comfortable second home. The main living area is spacious and bright with a clever design that flows from the inside out and makes the most of the wonderful sea views.
The large 18m swimming pool has teak decking each side and the sun terrace has a charming pergola ideal for enjoying sundowners at the end of a relaxing day. All the bedrooms benefit from air-conditioning and the villa has Internet access. The villa is not suitable for small children.
Ground Floor – Open plan living space
• The modern kitchen has every appliance and is well designed with two sinks, a dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, separate drinks fridge, hob/oven, microwave and dishwasher.
• There is a separate utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and drying area.
• The open plan living area is spacious and airy and has quality contemporary furnishings, comfortable sofas, Sat TV, DVD, CD Hi-Fi system and floor to ceiling patio doors onto the poolside terrace with wonderful sea views.
• A spiral staircase in the living area leads up to a small seating area. This and the outside access to the roof make this villa unsuitable for small children.
• The master suite with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, dressing area, small TV and patio doors onto the poolside terrace, enjoys wonderful views of the Isla del Aire.
• Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower and patio doors onto the poolside.
• Two twin bedrooms (with interconnecting door) with patio doors onto the poolside terrace
• Separate bathroom with shower over the bath and separate shower
• There is a pergola covered dining terrace, BBQ, plenty of sun terracing, large swimming pool (roman steps) with teak decking and shower.
• An open staircase leads to the roof terrace.
• The outside facilities have been designed so that you can enjoy the fantastic sea views from every angle.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman