Minorque, Îles Baléares, Espagne
A contemporary villa of exceptional quality with spectacular sea and country views. 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, full aircon, Wi-Fi, Sat TV, large pool and lawned garden.
Torret de Baix Menorca (Minorca) is situated on the headland to the east of Binibeca and Cala Torret with a small supermarket and various restaurants.
Binibeca has a sandy beach and great beach bar.
The old town of San Luís Menorca (Sant Lluis) with its local shops, bars and restaurants is close by.
This beautifully designed contemporary villa is a stylish second home. Exquisite attention to detail has been given to every item in the property to ensure it keeps within the overall concept and design.
The main living area is spacious with high ceilings and impressive floor-to-ceiling patio doors which open onto the large covered terrace with stylish daybeds and lounging chairs – a perfect place to relax with an ice cold gin and tonic and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this wonderful location.
There is a splendid 20m swimming pool and a large lawned Mediterranean garden surrounded by traditional Menorcan dry stone walls. The villa benefits from full air-conditioning throughout and a separate central heating system
Ground Floor – Open plan living space
• Well-equipped kitchen has all the latest modern appliances.
• Living/dining room is stylishly furnished with comfortable sofas, a large teak topped dining table. It has a plasma Sat TV, DVD, CD music system and large floor to ceiling patio doors open onto the wonderful poolside terrace with lovely views down towards the sea.
• A long gallery leads to the bedrooms, it is bright and airy and there are several French windows that open onto small balconies overlooking open countryside.
• The stylish master double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in black granite shower and twin washbasins. There are patio doors opening onto a lovely sun terrace with seating and panoramic views.
• There are two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms with large walk-in black granite showers and wonderful sea views.
• A double bedroom with en-suite shower room with large walk-in black granite shower and sea views.
• All the bedrooms are of a contemporary design with en-suite facilities and wonderful views over open countryside down to the sea.
• Large double bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room.
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• The dining terrace has a wonderful large teak dining table with chairs and two large sun canopies.
• The main terrace has fantastic daybeds and comfortable seating all overlooking the super swimming pool (roman steps) and lawned garden with Mediterranean shrubs and plants.
• There is a separate changing area with shower and W.C.
• Surrounding the property and its grounds is a traditional Menorcan dry stonewall.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman