Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France métropolitaine, 06230, France
A Mediterranean Paradise. Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.
Surrounded by that cool green space, this luxury Mas stands a house that is at once separate from its landscape, yet also an integral part of it, a manicured semi-island paradise, surrounded by water on three sides. This is the unique setting for what is in effect, one of the world’s most exclusive and personal private hotels.
Please contact us to discuss exactly what we are able to provide in the property. The following gives a brief outline of its character and facilities:
• Welcome service with champagne and flowers
• Seven nights luxury accommodation
• Daily Cleaning
• Villa Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
• Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
• Towels, Robes and Slippers
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
• Concierge service
• Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
• Check in and out inventories
• Airport transfers & Taxi services.
• Traditional or Luxury Car rental.
• Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services.
• Helicopter Transfer.
• Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer (villa Massage room & Fitness area).
• Food & Beverage.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman