Paris 6e Arrondissement, Paris, Île-de-France, France métropolitaine, 75006, France
From €2,600 Week
This apartment is located Quai Malaquais, St Germain des Prés, 6th district in Paris. It is a 1 Bedroom property of 603 sqf / 56 m²
This charming one-bedroom apartment is situated Quai Malaquais, around the corner from St. Germain-des-Pres, one of the French capital’s most centrally located neighborhoods. It is the perfect setting to admire the best architecture, art and French culture in Paris. A few footsteps from your front door, opposite the Institut de France, you will find one of the most beautiful bridges in Paris the Pont des Arts, with delicate ironwork and unparalleled views of the Seine. The Palais de l’Institut de France, designed by royal architect Le Vau, is now most notably home to the Académie Française, devoted to the patronage and protection of the arts, letters, and sciences. L’ Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts, France’s most acclaimed art school, is just a stone’s throw from the apartment. Founded in 1811 by Napoleon, the Ecole quickly became the coveted cradle of Parisian art. Celebrated as the epicenter of the Parisian antiques trade, the neighborhood is home to dozens of elegant 18th century hôtels particuliers, which lead the way to food shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques on the fashionable Boulevard saint Germain with Le Café de Flore the favourite haunt of Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir..
METROS: Saint Germain des Prés (line 4), RER C Orsay (direct line to Château de Versailles)
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS: The area will offer you all daily shopping you may need with several supermarkets, bakeries, services, fines shops & several small bistrots and restaurants
SIZE: This cozy Paris apartment sleeps very comfortably 2 Guests.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: The master bedroom offers a queen size bed. The dressing room offers a wash basin, before the onsite marble shower cabin and WC
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES
• This elegant pied-à-terre combines the best of “vieux” Parisian style with the comfort and convenience of modern amenities. You will feel at home in a snug romantic space with wooden beams ceilings. All three windows of the salon, dining room and bedroom offer a spectacular view of the Seine and the Louvre.
• The foyer entrance of this XVIIth century building opens onto a small private court. On the far left, a corridor leads to the elevator which gives you access to the 4th floor.
• What make this apartment so unique are the views from each window, towards the Louvre and the Seine. With its wooden beams, parquet floors, as well as a mix of classic & contemporary, the décor is charming and quintessentially Parisian.
• The entrance opens onto a space dedicated to writing, with a large modern wooden desk. It is decorated with a large library. The living room area, next to the window, offers a cozy sofa and comfortable leather armchairs. Cable TV with the main international channels is available.
• In the spacious dining area you will find a large wooden table and four contemporary chairs..
• Behind three sliding doors, a spacious kitchen offers modern comfort with a built-in dishwasher, stove, storage, Microwave, coffee maker, electrical kettle, toaster as well as all utensils and dishes at your disposal.
• The master bedroom has a queen bed by the window overlooking the Louvre
• Attending to the bedroom, separated by sliding doors there is a large dressing room with a wall of closets and drawers as well as a large mirror which magnifies the space.
• The en-suite large beige marble shower cabin is separated from the WC by a glass wall,
• Amenities include cable TV with CNN and major channels, compact stereo/CD player, telephone with answering machine. • WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY:
• An English speaking person will greet you upon arrival to answer any questions you may have, and will offer you some thoughts and suggestions on shopping, restaurants, sight-seeing and shows.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman